Eu Natural

brand
0
Network
Score (What’s this?)

Perlu Network score measures the extent of a member’s network on Perlu based on their connections, Packs, and Collab activity.

View our support article for more information.

Empowering your health with powerful blends of herbs, vitamins, and minerals. #beyou

Share
Social Audience 148K
eunatural.com Last Month
  • Moz DA 45

No data available.

Categories
  • Food & Drink
  • Family and Relationships
  • Parenting
  • Healthy Living
  • Nutrition
  • Senior Health
  • Women's Health
  • Medical Health
  • Diseases and Conditions
  • Pharmaceutical Drugs
  • Pets
  • Biological Sciences
  • Beauty
Highlights
Making Your Own Homemade Eye Cream

These results suggest that tea or coffee are some great ingredients to use in your DIY eye cream formulations as both contain caffeine. Like vitamin E oil, olive oil helps protect skin from damage and possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Considering that undiluted essential oils can irritate any skin, they can be extra irritating on the sensitive skin around your eyes if you do not dilute them appropriately. Combine one teaspoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of arnica oil, and one teaspoon of vitamin E oil in a bowl.

Sweet Potatoes: How To Cook Them The Healthy Way

Just one cup of mashed sweet potatoes contains an astounding 1,033% of your daily recommended vitamin A, plus an ample helping of vitamin E, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, and more. Let’s briefly discuss why boiling is superior to other preparation methods, and then we will share an easy recipe for sweet potatoes with you. Michael Greger, MD, Physician and New York Times bestseller, explains that “boiling sweet potatoes help to thin out the cell walls and gelatinize the starch, which may enhance the bioavailability of nutrients.” How much water you need depends on how many sweet potatoes you want to cook, but you want them to have at least an inch of water above them.

Sugar Waxing: A DIY Sugaring Recipe

Also known as ‘sugaring,’ sugar waxing is an alternative method of hair removal to the hot wax or waxing strips you may be familiar with. So while you can still use hot wax and wax strips at home, sugar waxing is becoming more preferable alternative, as it’s: This is because traditional waxing adheres to the skin, while sugar waxing adheres only to the hair. Take your ball of sugar wax and start at the bottom of the area where you are removing hair; press the ball into the skin, going against the direction the hair grows.

Making Your Own DIY Disinfectant Spray

If you want to make your DIY disinfectant spray as effective as possible against germs, it is essential to make sure you get the right alcohol concentration. You can dilute alcohol with water, but be sure to keep an alcohol concentration of around 70%’. The University of Maryland Medical System says, “Use a solution of 70 percent isopropyl alcohol and 30 water, as recommended by the CDC.” In other words, if you have 70% isopropyl alcohol, the remaining 30% of what is in that bottle is already water—that is ideal.

Join Perlu And Let the Influencers Come to You!